Market Research Hong Kong, China
The retail current value sales of apparel and footwear specialist retailers in Hong Kong plunged by more than half during 2020. COVID-19 led to a significant decline in tourist spending. Prior to the pandemic, tourists from mainland China had been
Hong Kong protests: Supermarket sales increase while …
The Hong Kong protests started on June 9, triggered by the now-abandoned extradition bill. The figures show that total retail sales in June dropped 6.7% to HK$35.2bn, from HK$37.7bn in the corresponding period last year. Commodity do better
‘Hong Kong Is a Disaster’: As Protesters and Police Clash, …
· A collapse in tourism has affected Hong Kong’s status as a shopping hub, with new data showing a year-on-year decline in the value of retail sales of 23%.
Hong Kong Retail Foods Hong Kong Food Retail Industry
· PDF 檔案 · Chart 1 – Food and Beverage Retail Sales in Hong Kong (US$ billion)6 As reflected in Chart 1, supermarket sales have been taking market share from other outlets – from 44 percent of total retail sales in 1995 to 55.8 percent in 2017, and the trend is expected to continue.
How Hong Kong’s economy is reeling from the …
Retail sales plunge Hong Kong is the largest market in the world for luxury Swiss watches — but in October the value of Swiss watch exports to Hong Kong dropped 30 per cent, compared with the
PLA crackdown on Hong Kong protests would backfire …
· In June, when the biggest protests started, Hong Kong’s retail sales fell 6.7%, according to Chinese state media. Hong Kong’s economy is slumping. Mass protests could make things much worse
Retail in Asia
Headquartered in Hong Kong and with offices in the whole region, RetailinAsia.com was founded in 2010 to be Asia’s pioneer free news website dedicated Through the model customized by JD for Louis Vuitton, consumers may type “LV” in the search bar on the
Hong Kong tourist economy suffers as protests rage on
Their total sales for July declined 11.4% from a year earlier to $34.4 billion, according to the Hong Kong Census and Statistics Department, expanding on a 6.7% drop in June.
立法會財經事務委員會會議 Meeting of LegCo Panel on Financial Affairs
· PDF 檔案The Hong Kong economy contracted significantly in Q3 and entered a recession 2 Q1 2014 Q1 2015 Q1 2016 Q1 2017 Q1 2018 Q1 2019-4.0-3.0-2.0-1.0 0.0 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 5.0 6.0 按年增減 Year-on-year change 經季節性調整後按季增減 Seasonally adjusted
Retail Sales Index
· PDF 檔案Retail sales decreased 4.3% in October 2019 compared to October 2018. Excluding motor vehicles, retail sales declined 0.6%. Compared to the previous month, retail sales (seasonally adjusted) fell 2.2% in
Retail Sales m/m
Retail sales characterize the level of consumer activity in the country. The growth in retail turnover is seen as positive for the economy. Therefore, the publication of the retail sales report may affect the national currency quotes. A slowdown in the growth of retail
In 2015, the retail e-commerce share of all retail sales in Australia was 5.9 percent. By 2019, this share was forecasted to increase to 7.2 percent. In 2018, the digital buyer penetration was
Hong Kong set to record first budget deficit in 15 years …
Hong Kong is set to record its first budget deficit in 15 years, the city’s finance chief warned Monday, as the business hub reels from the twin shocks of the trade war and seething democracy
7 Beauty & Wellness Trends for Hongkongers in 2019 …
Check out the 7 beauty and wellness trends for Hong Kong in 2019 . Photo: Courtesy of ATP Personal Training The goal of strength training has generally been to achieve a well-rounded physique, or to target areas of weakness that might affect everyday life—for
Jan 2018 May 2019 Developed Full-stack web application focusing on enhancing UI/UX using Node.js and MySQL, and deployed on cloud server using AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, and CloudFront. Took full responsibility as a CEO to lead and manage the core logistic process, financial records, retail sales and rent team activities.